UPVC Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
What are your options, and which system would suit you best?
The most commonly used system is very simplistic within its initial approach the ‘Capped’ procedure involves, as the name suggests, ‘capping’ over old timber fascia board and soffit with new UPVC alternatives. This involves inspecting the existing timber framework, replacing any rotting or rotten boards then replacing them with new high-grade timbers. The new Fascia, Soffits and guttering are then professionally ‘Capped’ over the existing or replaced timber frame-work to ensure a water-tight and maintenance free finish.
The ‘Capped’ system is generally advised for clients looking for a more economical option, where their property is no longer than 30-40 years old. This is due to the fact the timber frame-work is usually solid enough to fix the new high-grade plastics securely, complete with starter trims, jointers and relevant caps to leave a stunning finish every time.
Lord Roofing and Groundworks Ltd also offer the most professional and comprehensive procedure possible. This ensures not only the maximum lifetime for your newly installed system, but also eliminates any issues with regards to potential water ingress caused by a lesser fitted system.
Our guttering was old and kept leaking. I bit the bullet and called Lord Roofing to come and fix it. They did a fantastic job and we are very grateful.
Marc and Karen Seymour, Washington
Cheap UPVC plastics are generally manufactured using a lead-based additive, the problem with these cheap UPVC plastics is not only are they prone to fade over a time at a much more accelerated rate than a high-grade plastic.They are also likely to change colour, with white plastics transforming into an orange/pink appearance.
The installation of the correct fascia, soffit and guttering system is as important as the products used therein. Lord Roofing and Groundworks Ltd only use the highest grades of UPVC plastics, working alongside both GAP, National Plastics, Eurocell and Swish Building exclusively, to ensure not only the highest level of detail is upheld within the installation process, but also the best products on the market are used in conjunction.
LORD Roofing and Grounds Works only employ Master Roofers and high-level joiners that are vastly experienced to complete every project to a beautifully stunning, perfectly crafted finish, every time.
Our full strip and removal procedure is highlighted below:
- Full strip and removal of rotten/failing timber fascia, or old ‘capped’ UPVC fascia, soffits and bargeboards.
- Full strip and removal of old guttering system including downpipes.
- Installation and mechanical fix of Gold Standard pressure treated British Standard (BS5534) fire-safe timber laths to the full property perimeter.
- The removal of the first 2-3 courses of tiles, the supply and fitting of premium grade Klober Air waterproof/breathable membrane and new pressure treated British Standard (BS5534) fire-safe timber laths where required.
- Re-tile and secure using copper or aluminium clout nails as required.
- Supply and fit of Eve Protection Units to ensure a fully sealed and watertight lower roof section.
- Supply and fit of non-fade, high grade UPVC fascia, soffit, guttering and downpipes.
- All Fascia, Soffit and Guttering supplied by the market-leading brands such as Swish Building, National Plastics, GAP and Eurocell.
- Completely dispose of all waste, and the client’s site to be left clean and tidy.
The ‘LORD Company Promise’ to our clients is; “To deliver the very highest quality of customer service, workmanship, and standard of products, for the very best price possible.”
Honesty – Affordability – Quality- Integrity – Trust
We will never be beaten on price, on a like-for-like basis.
Welcome to the family of LORD Roofing and Grounds Works Ltd
Achieving Excellence through Experience by Analysing and Redefining!
So, feel free to give us a call on your local office number, we would be only too happy to help, or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Lord Roofing & Grounds Works
Contact us today if you would like a quote for any of the building and roofing services we provide. By calling us today you can speak to a member of our team and ask us any questions you have about the services we offer.